Handcrafted with thought & care...

Our products go beyond fun & aesthetic, they are made in small batches for freshness & quality. We only use simple & gentle ingredients without any unnecessary fillers to ensure optimal skin benefits.

Frequently asked questions...

Do you ship internationally?

We currently only ship in Canada & USA.

What other type of services do you offer?

We offer wholesale & custom orders for party giveaways.

Where are you located?

We are located in Lloydminster Alberta. You can purchase some of our products at Kalon Collective (4914 50th Ave downtown Lloydminster) or in this website for pick up or Local delivery.

Are your bath bombs all natural?

98% of our products are sourced from nature. Remaining 2% that are not considered natural are fragrances & cosmetic colorants.